Monday, April 6, 2009

Down and under..

hasn't been my best week. I am seriously tired of trying to survive my last semester. I know u guys are bored to read this but bare with it ok? It's not like i didn't give my best in all of my subjects this semseter. But the more i gave, the more they want. More assignments and projects being completed, the more they come. It just wont end. I've had it. This time i mean it. I need a break. A really good break. I've been in my top gear for the past year and it has taken its toll on me. I'm wearing off. The lust of being in this field is not there. The passion, heart, and love for this field is slowly fading away. How i wish things are not the way they are. I have lived for 21 years and this is the 1st time i have felt like this. I never gave up on anything that i started in my life before. I'm the kind of person who has the "i'm better than every single person in this world". But now i'm having 2nd thoughts on myself. I talked about this to my lecturer a.k.a my cousin's husband. He said that its a normal thing when you are going through the transition from a teenager to an adult. Well, if the transition felt like this, i'm not sure i wanna be an adult right now. heheh. Well, i do get my break. I'm flying back home this friday. To get away from this field for a couple of days. Hopefully, i'll be back a better man.

No comments:

Post a Comment